Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wipeout

This has to be the funniest game/tv show on right now. During the first episode I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. It was non-stop funniness. It comes on Tuesday at 8:00pm on ABC. Here is the link if you wanna see for yourself. You can watch it online http://abc.go.com/primetime/wipeout/index?pn=index
From last nights episode there were events that consisted of Dirty Balls, Big Balls, Small Balls, going bare back, people being punched in the face, groin, and to sum it up a ball loving weirdo, a one word model, and the list of crazy's goes on and on.
I can't wait till next weeks show, it's so darn funny.

4 comments:

brodiemash said...

Awww. c'mon....I'ma start calling you Mainstream Moliarti. MXC has been doing this for years without the lame ass forced commentary. Get back to your roots, yo! But seeing people get jacked up is ALWAYS funny.

PartyMarty said...

I haven't seen this new show, but they still show re-runs of MXC late night. It's still awesome. I'll catch the next show and see how it compares to MXC. Take care.

PartyMarty said...

Ninja Warrior is the shiznit btw.

PartyMarty said...

So I caught last nights show. It's not as good as MXC overall, but still FUCKING HILARIOUS. I was dying when they went across that wall of boxing gloves.